CAREER OPPORTUNITIES at PEMMZ.com
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES (2013)
1. IT Channel Marketing Executive (CME)
* HONEST, highly motivated, GOAL / TARGET ORIENTED, and RESPONSIBLE
* Good Looking
* Minimum Education: SMA/SMK/D3 (preferred: Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer, Electrical or majoring in Marketing)
* Experience at least 1 year and had an internship / job at the company computer / laptop / IT (would be an advantage)
* Fresh graduate without work experience / internship will be immediately disqualified.
* Ability to operate Internet, Blogging, Chat, Internet Networking, Social Media, Web Admin, and SEO with the level of PROFICIENCY
* Customer Service and Ability to Communicate well
* Ability Web Design and Graphic Editing (Photoshop, Corel)
* Male / Female age 21-27 years
* The ability to speak English actively
* Ability troubleshooting Laptops / PCs would be an advantage
* Attraction of the world Online Business, Laptops, Gadgets, Computers
* Ready to relocate out of town at any time
2. NOTEBOOK COMPUTER TECHNICIAN (TCH)
- HONEST, energetic, HARD WORKER, and RESPONSIBLE
- Minimum Education: SMA/STM/SMK/D3 part Computers / IT / Electronics or Certified Technician
- [MANDATORY] min 2 years experience (minimum've never internship / job in perush computer / laptop / IT)
SORRY Fresh graduate without work experience / internship can not we consider
- [MANDATORY] Skill / Ability to start from Diagnostic Troubleshooting Process, Analyze, Fix Software and Hardware Issues
- Experienced in the world of Overclocking and PC Modding preferred
- Experience the world of PC Gaming precedence
- Skill in repairing and lift the tide Chipset, VGA, and IC would be an advantage
- Proficient in operating Computer Hardware and Software included with the level of Advanced Networking
- Customer Service skills and communication skills and good teamwork
- Ability level-2 Web design
- Interest on Business Online world, Laptops, Gadgets, and Computers
Please send cv / resume to email@example.com along with application code, salary expectations (optional) and a passport photo.
Salaries, remuneration, allowances, and bonuses following the expertise and work performance.
Please contact 021-32990032 (ext. to the human resources department) for more information.